The VICTOR2™ D fluorometer is designed for clinical use with all Revvity diagnostic and screening assays based on either time-resolved fluorescence or prompt fluorescence. VICTOR2 D includes Workstation software for assay evaluation and quality control.
VICTOR2™ D fluorometer
Cost-effective alternative to automated systems
Why choose VICTOR2 D System?
Manual or Semi-automated System
An excellent alternative for labs requiring a less automated option for DELFIA® assays
Easy and reliable measurement
Results in 2-4 hours
A cost effective alternative to the fully automated AutoDELFIA® system for clinical or research labs.
Clinically validated assays
PerkinElmer maternal serum biochemistry assays are based on the robust and sensitive DELFIA® chemistry with measurement by time-resolved fluorometry.
- Assays optimized for prenatal risk assessment and newborn screening
- All screening assays are CE-IVD marked, aneuploidy screening
- Assays under Annex 2, List B (Medium risk products)
- Extensive internal QC
- Low lot-to-lot variation
All products and instruments are especially optimized for use with Revvity kits. They may be supplied alone or as part of a complete semi-automatic system for performing DELFIA and other assays.
• Two pre-set shaking speeds optimized for DELFIA assays
• Fully adjustable shaking speed (100 – 1350 rpm)
• With non-slip surface convenient to use
TRINEST™ INCUBATOR SHAKER
• A high quality, accurate and uniform temperature assures highly repeatable results
• Capacity for three plates
• Up to 20 incubating and shaking programs can be stored
• Automatically removes the eluated filter paper disks from the wells
• Performs all needed wash stages as specified in the assay protocol
• Optimized for use with DELFIA neonatal assays
DELFIA PLATE DISPENSE
• Automatic and precise addition of Enhancement solution
• As an option DELFIA Dispense Unit can be added allowing automatic dispensing e.g. buffer or tracer solution
Complete solution for prenatal risk assessment
More prenatal screening instruments
Take the next step
Speak with a sales person
Talk to one of our product experts about the right solutions for you.
Products may not be licensed in accordance with the laws in all countries. Please check with your local representative for availability.